Your email will never be shared with a third party. By subscribing, you also agree to receive updates from Unicorn Copy Co.
Welcome, bloggers & solopreneurs!
Are you new to the world of blogging + online biz – and you don’t know where to start?
Feeling like a coffee-guzzling insomniac since starting your online business?
Beaten down by blogging overwhelm and the need to constantly “show up” online?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then Unicorn Copy Co. is just the cup of tea you need.
(Unless, of course, you don’t like tea).
Unicorn Copy Co. is here to help you with everything from business overwhelm to crazy-converting email templates and everything in between.
Who’s behind Unicorn Copy Co.?
My name’s Alex and I’m your conversion-loving marketing maven and Head Unicorn here at Unicorn Copy Co. I’m a certified content and marketing strategist who la-la-loves experimenting & tweaking sales funnels in her spare time.
After starting two successful online business in the last two years, I’m back for a third: helping bloggers & solopreneurs like you beat the overwhelm in online biz and get the dream fans, leads, and sales you’ve always wanted.
Stick around for a few, why don’t you? I’ve got goodies here to boost your biz that you won’t want wanna miss.
From The Blog
Are you making these 9 mistakes before you publish your first blog post? Beginner bloggers struggle with these all the time.
It’s tough to make money blogging when your main concern is blog traffic. See why it’s a bad idea to only focus on your blog traffic as a beginner blogger.
What are some blogging myths you’re holding onto? Read on to see if any of them made the list so that you can set yourself up for blogging success.
The Unicorn Copy Co. Manifesto
1) Thou shalt not cry salty tears of despair 2 AM in the morning over WordPress bugs.
2) Thou shalt not compare yourself to other online business owners, especially those who’ve been doing this for eons.
3) Thou shalt not create leaky funnels that scare the be-Jesus out of marketers near and far.
4) Thou shalt not sacrifice your boy(girl)friend, husband, partner-in-crime, friend, drinking buddy, shih tzu, child, pet llama, Sunday picnics on the park, or your sanity for the sake of online business.
5) Thou shalt not look at “help” as a dirty four-letter word.
6) Thou shalt not become an insufferable perfectionist.
7) Thou shalt pick yourself back up after every perceived failure and keep moving at lightning speed.
8) Thou shalt place your audience on a pedestal because that is their deserving place.
9) Thou shalt build the online business of your dreams with grit, determination, patience, self-care, and an obsessive desire to serve your audience the best of what your niche has to offer.
10) Thou shalt realize you were, are, and always will be, a unicorn.